- All metal construction, Length: 25″
- Fourteen stations
- Pardon Crucifix
- Risen Christ center-piece
- Crystal aurora borealis glass beads
- Say one Our Father, Hail Mary, & a Glory Be on the 3 beads between each station.
- The stations are marked in Roman numerals on the backside of each station
A suggested way of saying the Way of the Cross rosary.
On each of the following six beads:
1. An Act of Contrition
2. Prayer to Jesus Christ Crucified: “Behold, O kind and most sweet Jesus, I cast myself on my knees in Your sight and with the most fervent desire of my soul I pray and beg You to impress upon my heart lively sentiments of faith, hope, and charity, with true repentance for my sins, and a firm desire of amendment, while with deep affection and grief of soul I ponder within myself and mentally contemplate Your five most precious wounds: having before my eyes that which David spoke in prophecy:” They have pierced My hands and My feet; they have numbered all My bones.”
3. Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them, and may all the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen
5. Hail Mary
For the intentions of the Holy Father: at each medal/station say:
We adore You, O Christ, and we bless You because by Your Holy Cross You have redeemed the world.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.